Thursday, December 3, 2009
ESSEN Motor Show: AC Schnitzer ACS3 Coupe
ESSEN is Europe’s way of saying… SEMA and what would a tuning show in Germany be without AC Schnitzer! This year, the German based BMW specialist will debut at the ESSEN Show (December 1 – 10) the ACS3 Coupe. Based on the E92 3 Series Coupe, the ACS3 features a new bodykit, alloys and depending on the depth of your wallet, various suspension and engine upgrades. BTW: Check out the rear end pic and compare it with the ¾ rear view one. Notice something strange about the exhaust pipes? Via: Autoblog.nl & AC Schnitzer
The AC Schnitzer program for the E92 at a glance:
- Diesel performance upgrade 195 kW / 265 HP and 550 Nm (based on 3.0d ). 0 - 100 km/h in 6.1 instead of 6.6 seconds.
- sports rear silencers with chromed Racing tailpipe trims - depending on base model available as a single system or in right-left combination
- front spoiler, rear roof spoiler & one-piece rear wing
- rear skirt with stylised diffuser profile & side skirts with optional Chromeline Set
- Type II, Type III and Type IV alloy and racing rims from 18 to 20"
- suspension spring kits, sports antiroll bars, aluminium strut braces for front and rear
- carbon interior trim in silver Exclusiv
- 3-spoke sports airbag steering wheels
- combi instrument with speedometer display up to 300 km/h
- footrests and pedals of aluminium,velours foot mats
- aluminium gear knob, handbrake handle and cover for the BMW "i-Drive System" (silver/ black)