Monday, December 21, 2009
SEMA: Chevy V8 Powered Quadracycle
Bourget's Shredder 2008 F-80 Quadracycle might look like a hot-rod inspired toy but this quad promises to deliver a serious kick in the “arse” if you’re willing to depart a hefty $90,000 (€62,500) when it goes on sale next year. The quad-bike is powered by a… 425 Hp, 383 cubic-inch (6.3-litre) V8 Chevy crate engine. The F80 Quadracycle also uses other parts from the automotive industry including suspension and steering components.
"As the personal transportation market continues to grow, I wanted to build a new breed of vehicle that customers can get excited about, feel comfortable about riding, and customize it like the hot rods of the past with relative ease" said Roger Bourget, President of Bourget's Bike Works, "These machines will appeal to a new breed of open-air rider, and change the future landscape of the performance market."
- Limited Production of 25 Per Year
- MSRP - Starting at $90,000.00 USD
- 425 Horsepower, 383 Fast Burn Chevrolet Crate Motor
- Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission
- Winters "Quick Change" Rear End
- Porsche 930 CV Joints
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- Power Rack and Pinion Steering
- All Aluminum Body
- Custom 17 x 12 Aluminum Wheels with AVON 330 Tires